Traci Kenworth with another of her comprehensive links to blogs of every description…
- https://legendsofwindemere.com/2017/02/11/did-things-go-to-plan-ha-ha-ha/ Keeping things going on the burner. Can you multi-task? I used to be able to bounce projects around but I’m slowing down for some reason. I can have them in various stages of planning, but writing them at the same time? A little of a panic time for me.
- http://storitorigrace.blogspot.com/2017/02/beautiful-people-couples-edition-caleb.html How do your story couples compare?
- https://colleenchesebro.com/2017/02/18/how-to-have-the-perfect-weekend-writers-retreat-e-m-welsh/ Need time off? You can even stay at home.
- https://legendsofwindemere.com/2017/02/17/when-i-am-not-enough-guest-post-by-tina-frisco/ Energy follows thought.
- https://writersedit.com/5-fantasy-cliches-avoid/ Do you recognize these in your story?
- http://storitorigrace.blogspot.com/2017/02/so-your-character-is-from-finland.html Pagan holidays such as May Day are still celebrated.
- http://scbwimithemitten.blogspot.com/2017/02/writing-through-slump-by-nick-adkins.html Should you give up on old versions of stories?
- http://www.fromthemixedupfiles.com/2017/02/pair-shoes/ Did reading teach you empathy?
- http://www.adventuresinyapublishing.com/2017/02/jennifer-brown-author-of-dare-you-on.html Challenge yourself.
- http://yatopia.blogspot.com/2017/02/a-normal-love.html Can we normalize…normal?
- http://romanceuniversity.org/2017/02/17/the-keepsake-method-of-creating-characters-by-jennifer-tanner/ Do your character save things.
- http://www.novelrocket.com/2017/02/love-me-tender.html Love and tension in Christian romances.
- https://stevelaube.com/what-is-your-attention-span/ Do you have an attention span longer than a goldfish?
- http://www.novelrocket.com/2017/02/first-page-punch-keep-your-reader.html How to start your…
View original post 304 more words