Another of my Saturday morning visits is to Tess Karlinski’s tour of China.. and this week there is a little bit of intrigue, dodgy Internet (happens to us all) and some interesting food choices…Chicken with fungus and green peppers… I suppose even hens get athlete’s foot!! sorry #recommended
After the Great Wall, a mid-day meal awaited in a local restaurant.
- Spring rolls (exactly 8)
- Fish balls with red and green peppers
- Fried chicken
- Eggplant with tomato and green peppers
- Cauliflower and broccoli
- Cut up orange wedges for dessert
- The usual one small (free) glass of beer, pop or water
Ming Tombs: where 13 emperors of the Ming Dynasty are buried (1368-1644).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfynyPLm4Q0 (3.04 min)
If you would like a more in-depth version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1BqspVU2HA (8:43 min)
- Hung on rope strung the length of apartment balconies
View original post 855 more words