Traci Kenworth with one of her gold mines of blog posts.. fantastic variety and delighted to be included. Thanks Traci.
- http://www.adventuresinyapublishing.com/2017/02/promising-form-and-content-pt-3-how-to.html A look at openings.
- https://writerofftheleash.blogspot.com/2017/02/a-case-for-inspirational-romance.html Love is an extension of God’s love for us.
- http://www.superauthors.com/2017/02/paying-attention.html Find something positive from day to day. I need to do this more. Today, it was a Shamrock Shake.
- http://www.novelrocket.com/2017/02/going-with-flow.html Trust the one who is in control.
- http://www.novelrocket.com/2017/02/making-it-real-research-before-you-write.html Do you visit the places you write about? Mine would be hard to do, for fantasy. But the historical ones are set near where I grew up.
- http://www.booksandsuch.com/blog/fresh-approach-how-to-surprise-your-reader/ Take a direction they wouldn’t expect.
- https://stevelaube.com/book-favor-take-break/ Where do you take a break? Mine’s usually to relax with a book, or two, or more.
- http://www.novelrocket.com/2017/02/the-broken-blog.html Do you feel like your books a broken story?
- https://stevelaube.com/writing-controlled-fate/ Publishing is subjective and it all depends.
- http://www.booksandsuch.com/blog/4-easy-steps-great-synopsis/ Write your synopsis before you write the book. A friend and critique partner taught me this and it’s invaluable! It seriously helps you to focus on…
View original post 440 more words