Donna Parker of the extraordinary Yadadarcyyada blog is having a party today. Donna plays What If… you never revisited certain experiences, like that first kiss or heavens forbid only had one piece of chocolate and never took another bite (not possible)… she also mentions a gizzilian blogs (thank you so much for including me) you should follow.. Head over and leave your links in the comments section and be noticed at the biggest party this weekend.
Sometimes, trying to write, or trying to blog, I think, it’s all been done? Is there anything new under this sun or any other? This world is old, ancient, instead of getting discouraged that it’s all been done, why not be inspired? What piece can we add to the puzzle of flesh and blood? Why not add to the delicious soup of humanity?
1. Imagine the caveman/cavewoman who invented the wheel, thinking, “Aggh, me done, no more wheel”. Our ancestors roasting a woolly mammoth s’more over the first fire, “Fire good. No more. Been done”.
2. Remember the first song you heard? Did you think, no need to hear any more music.
3. First joke? You laughed and thought, did that, no need to laugh anymore.
4. Can there ever be enough smiles? Enough laughter? Enough joy?
5. First kiss? Wow. Checked that off your list.
6. Watched the…
View original post 1,037 more words