Traci Kenworth with another of her wonderful selections of blog posts and thanks for including D.G. Kaye’s book reading.
- http://www.fantasybookcafe.com/2017/04/women-in-sff-month-week-2-schedule-and-week-1-summary/ Some posts you may have missed. Sarah Ash. Rin Chupeco, Cassandra Rose Clarke.
- http://storitorigrace.blogspot.com/2017/04/now-im-24.html Turning points.
- https://legendsofwindemere.com/2017/04/13/the-voices-that-never-fade/ Grabbing hold of ideas when small ones are around.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBRykKK8Q4Q&feature=em-subs_digest Are you asking the right question of your characters? Another great episode from Ingrid’s Notes!
- http://www.fromthemixedupfiles.com/2017/04/environmental-issues-harry-potter-do/ How to dress up Earth Day.
- http://avajae.blogspot.com/2017/04/so-you-just-got-agentnow-what.html What to do when the new wears off.
- http://www.brenda-drake.com/2017/04/pitch-wars-success-story-tobey-forney-mentor-laura-heffernan/ Cutting manuscript and adding a character.
- http://www.fromthemixedupfiles.com/2017/04/spies/ Spies in MG.
- http://www.superauthors.com/2017/04/question-of-month-what-are-you-looking.html What do you like most about Spring? The beauty in the surroundings.
- http://www.novelrocket.com/2017/04/3-tips-to-write-novel-experience.html Write what you DON’T know. It makes things more interesting.
- https://stevelaube.com/point-agent-interested-indie-author/ What it takes to get an agent interested in an Indie’s career.
- http://www.novelrocket.com/2017/04/5-reasons-to-tell-instead-of-show.html Story is king.
- https://stevelaube.com/the-danger-of-discouragement/ Keep your faith.
- https://writerofftheleash.blogspot.com/2017/04/national-library-week.html Visit your library!
- https://awriterofhistory.com/2017/04/09/vimy-ridge-april-9-1917-battle-nears-the-end/ What happened.
- http://englishhistoryauthors.blogspot.com/2017/04/editors-weekly-round-up-april-9-2017.html History of the printing press. Robin Hood. And a battle forgotten.
- https://awriterofhistory.com/2017/04/13/successful-historical-fiction-maggie-scott/ The best ones blend history…
View original post 554 more words