Check out Traci Kenworth’s latest treasure trove of blog post links. Meet new people, read great articles and circulate.. thanks Traci.
- https://fantasyhandbook.wordpress.com/2017/04/25/your-pile-of-failures/ Failures lead to success.
- http://www.fantasybookcafe.com/2017/04/women-in-sff-month-nisi-shawl/ Aging characters. Still important.
- http://avajae.blogspot.com/2017/04/vlog-how-to-write-fights.html Suggestions and where to look to find what you need.
- https://killzoneblog.com/2017/04/defining-success-for-writers.html Why we write: the readers!
- https://stevelaube.com/five-lessons-road-publication/ When you reach the end, prayer is valuable.
- http://www.novelrocket.com/2017/04/5-tips-for-sparking-creativity.html Don’t go it alone.
- https://stevelaube.com/choosing-words-wisely-part-1/ Could vocabulary be the reason for the decline in reading?
- http://www.booksandsuch.com/blog/tools-writing-trade/ Your own space. I now have an “office” view, lol. I made a little division in one room and I’m right next to the window, so I can glance out when I want. There is a curtain to it though, and I keep my back to it so I can focus but if I turn my chair just right: I see pretty countryside.
- http://awriterofhistory.com/2017/04/25/what-makes-historical-fiction-tick-with-donna-russo-morin/ There’s a line between enough description and too much.
- http://englishhistoryauthors.blogspot.com/2017/04/the-commons-decides-strafford-must-die.html Politics?
- http://www.thisishorror.co.uk/tih-144-j-s-breukelaar-on-ghosts-american-monster-and-story-mistakes/ Lessons learned writing American Monster.
View original post 215 more words