Traci Kenworth with another of her posts that contain over 50 blog posts across several genres and topics.. a treasure trove #recommended
- https://legendsofwindemere.com/2017/05/18/was-there-a-misstep-along-the-way/ Following your dreams. Don’t give up! It’s never too late! I wish I would have continued my dreams from eighteen but I set them aside till 2009. There has been a wealth of knowledge that has fallen into my hands with my research on the internet, talking to other authors, critiquing others work. My dream still has wings. So, do yours!
- https://saraletourneauwriter.com/2017/05/18/writers-helping-writers-real-world-settings/ The devil’s in the sensory details.
- https://fantasyhandbook.wordpress.com/2017/05/16/what-ive-learned-in-the-last-twenty-three-years-part-2/ Dissecting a story.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QavKH8wX5k&feature=em-subs_digest This is something that has me thinking of the traditional route: teens prefer physical books to the e-books. Not that there isn’t a market for the e-books but the reality is that the audience the book is meant for might not be the one picking it up.
- http://nicholasrossis.me/2017/05/19/video-interview-with-rebecca-mahan/ What inspires him and an award for children’s book!
- http://www.brenda-drake.com/2017/05/day-9-part-2-pitch-wars-query-1st-page-workshop-mentors-mk-england-jamie-pacton-aimee-salter/ Query and first page critiques.
- http://www.rubyslipperedsisterhood.com/romantic-suspense/ There are distinct differences…
View original post 497 more words