Thanks to Traci Kenworth for featuring posts from Smorgasbord today along with a treasure trove of other bloggers.. #recommended
- http://storitorigrace.blogspot.com/2017/06/monthly-summary-may-2017.html Some fun fan things.
- http://www.magicalwords.net/roundup/magical-words-link-roundup-5-31-2017/ David Farland on Honorable Mentions and more.
- https://legendsofwindemere.com/2017/05/31/powers-of-the-windemere-sky-fantastic-fliers/ The flying city.
- http://avajae.blogspot.com/2017/06/are-ya-and-adult-category-books-that.html The four differences between YA and Adult category books.
- http://storitorigrace.blogspot.com/2017/06/megacon-orlando-2017-report.html Have you been to a convention?
- http://scbwimithemitten.blogspot.com/2017/06/michigan-kidlit-advocate-debbie.html Do you need a guide for your MG & YA projects? This sounds like a neat idea!
- http://yatopia.blogspot.com/2017/06/weaving-in-normal-abnormal.html Add a character new to the environment.
- http://www.adventuresinyapublishing.com/2017/06/writing-101-ill-make-you-offer-you-cant.html Don’t settle for any agent, get the right fit for you.
- http://www.talesoftheravenousreader.com/2017/06/youre-worth-it-chooseyou-over-bad.html Four tips to improve your self-worth.
- http://romanceuniversity.org/2017/06/02/create-characters-your-reader-will-care-about-by-liz-fielding/ Get your readers to identify with the heroine, that’s the key.
- http://www.rubyslipperedsisterhood.com/stretch-your-wings/ Top ten tips for introverts at a conference.
- http://www.novelrocket.com/2017/05/birthing-book.html In today’s market, you must work to sell your book.
- http://www.booksandsuch.com/blog/4-qualities-strong-author-legacy/ What kind of legacy do you want to leave behind with your books? I hope to bring hope to my readers in whatever genre I write in.
View original post 573 more words