My last visit tonight is to Shanghai in the company of the lovely Tess Karlinski for dinner and a show.. head over and join us.
When we arrived at the hotel for dinner, a clamor ensued for the small elevator. Eight bodies crammed into this tiny, inadequate space. Something wasn’t right. “Sue’s missing,” I said. The rest of us continued up to the restaurant (7th floor stop), but Jackie returned to street level to find her. At the last minute, she had decided to change her shoes and hadn’t noticed we’d all left.
- Scrambled eggs
- Tomato and egg drop soup
- Noodles (delicious, cannot guess flavor)
- Potatoes with chicken in dark sauce
- Sweet and sour chicken balls with red and green peppers
- Eggplant in some kind of sauce
- Breaded fish
- Thin, pizza-flavoured crescent biscuits
- Baby Bok-choy
- Cut up orange for dessert
(Can you believe I forgot to take pictures? Yes, I’m surprised as well.)
Dinner finished by 5:45 p.m. Thebus wasn’t due until 7:00 to take the group to The…
View original post 612 more words