Head over and find the treasure trove of blog posts that Traci Kenworth has put together for you.. feet up.. coffee pot and away you go. #recommended
- https://legendsofwindemere.com/2017/06/28/7-tips-to-writing-bards-in-fiction/ Put some flash and flowers to the description.
- http://storitorigrace.blogspot.com/2017/07/comic-relief-characters-101.html Are your comic relief characters doing more?
- http://www.adventuresinyapublishing.com/2017/06/yallfest-announces-keynote-authors-for.html Are you going to YAllFest in Nov.?
- http://avajae.blogspot.com/2017/06/discussion-halfway-through-2017-check-in.html What are your goals for the rest of the year? Mine is to finish TA and start a new YA project GW. I still have to edit my historical as well as get my beta back for my current YA project MF. More about this later.
- http://www.talesoftheravenousreader.com/2017/06/on-topic-of-sequels-broodybff-challenge.html How do you feel about sequels?
- http://romanceuniversity.org/2017/06/30/the-recipe-for-romance-novel-ragu-by-staci-troilo/ It’s all in the sauce.
- https://stevelaube.com/write-better-novels/ Deep p.o.v.
- http://www.novelrocket.com/2017/06/five-things-ive-learned-writing-series.html Characters should grow but remain flawed. Good advice. If there’s no flaws, the story would be over.
- http://www.booksandsuch.com/blog/what-is-speculative-fiction/ Do you write speculative?
- http://englishhistoryauthors.blogspot.com/2017/06/middle-littleton-tithe-barn.html Used to store tithes for church.
- http://www.theresahuppauthor.com/blog/2017/06/28/did-the-oregon-trail-emigrants-really-circle-their-wagons/ Was a circle practical for wagon trains?
- http://englishhistoryauthors.blogspot.com/2017/07/the-war-of-1812-british-canadian-victory.html War of 1812.
View original post 581 more words