Another treasure trove of blog posts from Traci Kenworth who has done all the browsing for you… #recommended
- https://fantasyhandbook.wordpress.com/2017/08/15/phils-ten-commandments-of-writing-after-henry-miller/ I find I can edit one book while writing another. Occasionally, I write two stories at once but one is almost always dominant.
- http://colleenchesebro.com/2017/08/15/solar-eclipse-folklore-myths-and-superstitions-old-farmers-almanac/ What the eclipse meant to people long ago.
- https://www.amwritingfantasy.com/interview-ev-jones/ Meet fantasy writer E.V. Jones.
- https://legendsofwindemere.com/2017/08/16/7-tips-to-using-swords-freebie-is-to-avoid-sword-puns/ Things to consider about swords.
- https://colleenchesebro.com/2017/08/17/fairies-myths-magic-author-spotlight-guest-posts-the-charcoal-nomads-by-richard-ankers/ Story about the charcoal nomads.
- https://blog.nathanbransford.com/2017/08/redesign.html Reinventing the blog.
- http://avajae.blogspot.com/2017/08/vlog-4-tips-for-keeping-yourself.html Keeping yourself accountable. Only you know if you really work on your manuscript. If it’s important to you, you’ll find time. Just don’t ignore those around you while you do.
- http://www.adventuresinyapublishing.com/2017/08/as-world-falls-down-by-colleen-houck.html Worldbuilding with David Bowie.
- http://avajae.blogspot.com/2017/08/discussion-how-often-do-you-write.html At the moment, I’m on a hiatus, waiting to find out about Pitchwars. Since I think I’m past the time to get requests, I’ve been doing a lot of research into biblical history for my next YA story, TGW. I plan to work on an outline here and begin writing next…
View original post 419 more words