A very important message from Chris Mullen that all authors who use Createspace need to note. As Chris says, any reader who clicks on the link for your print book will be directed to the Amazon selling page. If I could add a note.. it is important that you set up an author page with your bio and books as it brings them all into one selling space on Amazon. It makes it easier for your reader to find all your books. #recommended
Image from ShutterStock.
CREATESPACE ESTORE IS CLOSING
Beginning October 31, 2017, customers will no longer be able to purchase paperbacks directly from the CreateSpace eStore.
If you have a link to your CreateSpace eStore and a customer clicks on it, the customer will be redirected to the corresponding page at Amazon.com.
According to CreateSpace, the reasons behind the change include:
- It’s much easier to search for books across Amazon’s site than it is to search for books on CreateSpace.
- Amazon offers a much better checkout process than CreateSpace does.
- Amazon offers better shipping options, including Amazon Prime.
- Amazon sends out tracking notifications for orders placed through Amazon.
- Amazon’s storefront is a much more familiar interface for customers.
- Several customers have requested the features described above.
Unfortunately, when a customer clicks on a link to a CreateSpace eStore and is redirected to Amazon, authors will earn Amazon.com royalties (not eStore…
View original post 774 more words