Traci Kenworth with her usual treasure trove of blog links .. and thanks again for including. @wpkofficial William Price King
- https://legendsofwindemere.com/2017/11/23/happy-thanksgiving-2/ Some funnies.
- http://storitorigrace.blogspot.com/2017/11/robots-101.html Some thoughts on robot characters.
- https://legendsofwindemere.com/2017/11/24/twisting-the-end-of-a-series/ I try and aim for a twist but sometimes it’s hard to know if the ending works. You just have to hope for the best.
- https://colleenchesebro.com/2017/11/23/scottish-witch-trials-when-witches-communed-with-fairies/ Scottish witches and fairies.
- http://avajae.blogspot.com/2017/11/discussion-what-are-your-goals-for-rest.html To continue with my current project while I await my beta. To grow as a writer and a person.
- http://www.fromthemixedupfiles.com/2017/11/feeling-grateful/ I’m grateful for my family, friends, and other fellow writers. I enjoy being able to bring these links to all and share some of each other’s journey.
- http://www.adventuresinyapublishing.com/2017/11/dave-connis-author-of-temptation-of.html On dealing with creative insecurities.
- http://www.fromthemixedupfiles.com/2017/11/10-tips-research-travel-writers/ Tips on researching locations.
- http://romanceuniversity.org/2017/11/20/parallel-structure-and-parallelism-by-nan-reinhardt/ Making sure the words in your sentences go together.
- http://www.rubyslipperedsisterhood.com/lets-be-thankful/ Things to be thankful for.
- http://romanceuniversity.org/2017/11/22/paul-goat-allen-reviewer-extraordinaire/ On living the dream job.
- http://www.rubyslipperedsisterhood.com/where-are-they-now-2017/ The Rebelles.
- https://stevelaube.com/the_curse_of_the_writer/ Doubt is natural.
- https://novelrocket.com/2017/11/emotional-wounds-the-lies-they-cause.html/ More reasons to give your characters wounds.
- https://novelrocket.com/2017/11/irritated-by-my-own-writing.html/ When we think…
View original post 393 more words