Traci Kenworth with her wonderful treasure trove of blog links from around the community this week.. well worth heading over and checking out.
Writing Links 12/18/17
- https://fantasyhandbook.wordpress.com/2017/12/12/how-characters-see-themselves-in-relation-to-other-characters/ How do your characters relate to each other?
- http://storitorigrace.blogspot.com/2017/12/so-your-character-is-from-norway.html Norway characters.
- https://mythcreants.com/blog/five-essentials-of-historical-fantasy/ Filling in the gaps, something I worry about.
- http://storitorigrace.blogspot.com/2017/12/lessons-and-good-habits-for-writing-and.html On writing.
- http://legendsofwindemere.com/2017/12/15/7-tips-to-ending-a-series-buy-stock-in-tissues/ Tips on ending your series.
- http://www.fromthemixedupfiles.com/2017/12/stem-tuesday-science-fiction-books-classroom/ This week’s science in books.
- http://avajae.blogspot.com/2017/12/vlog-series-standalone-companion-novels.html I’ve been writing companion novels for the past series I just did and didn’t realize it. I just thought they were called series as well. Oh, what we learn, lol.
- http://www.adventuresinyapublishing.com/2017/12/yallfest-interview-with-jeff-zentner.html Interview with the author of The Serpent King.
- http://www.fromthemixedupfiles.com/2017/12/sparking-imagination-written-imagery/ It may be more important than ever to give readers an opportunity to envision and imagine through the words on the page.
- http://avajae.blogspot.com/2017/12/2017-year-in-review.html My year has been bad as you might know if you’ve been reading these posts for a while. I had a tornado hit my home in July and then again in Oct. My kids and I were in a car accident…
View original post 692 more words