It might only be mid-November but with 160 authors in the Cafe and Bookstore that all will be included in the Christmas promotions..This includes existing authors on the shelves and any new authors who join them from now to December 25th.
Here is how to let me know about your Christmas release
Author in the Cafe and Bookstore already.
Please send me the link to your book on Amazon – available or on pre-order to firstname.lastname@example.org…. I have all your details on record.
New author to the Cafe and Bookstore.
- Link to Amazon for the book (preferably your author page even if you only have one book this is an essential marketing tool and makes it a great deal easier for people like myself who are promoting your work) Also if you have a central book link site on your blog or website that is useful.
- If you do not have an Amazon author page yet, then I will need an author profile photo or image and your official author’s bio. Please send any images attached to the email not inserted into it.
- You main social media links including website, blog, twitter, facebook, linkedin, goodreads and google+. Links in full please not short links, as they do not always work when inserted into WordPress.
- In my experience of promoting authors in the last 14 years, it is not as effective if you do not have some presence on social media and a central page on Amazon or Goodreads where readers can connect with you and see all your work together in one place.
- Please note that my blog has some young followers so I do not accept 18+ books.
The first of the Christmas new book on the shelves is going out Monday morning so you see how yours will look when posted.
For authors already in the Cafe and Bookstore, all will be included in the Christmas bookstore updates each week and there will now be additional posts until December 25th so that you are all mentioned.
- I will be checking each author before I share their books for recent reviews… or will feature there most descriptive and positive review from those on Amazon or Goodreads.
- You don’t need to do anything, but it would be fantastic if you would share the post with your book featured around your social media.
It is Christmas Party time with traditions, food and special guests. Also an opportunity to join in and leave a link to your own Christmas Posts.
- Beginning on Thursday December 13th until December 24th – The twelve days of Christmas will feature four guests each day along with traditions, food music and humour.
- I will be featuring my regular contributors but that still leaves 40 spots for additional guests and if you would like to be a guest then there is something I need to bring with you.
- I would like a brief description….100 words about the very best Christmas present you can remember… email me on email@example.com
- I would love to feature everyone who is a regular visitor to the blog and who has supported me throughout the year, but there is simply not enough room.. so it is going to be on a first come basis. But hopefully with the Cafe and Bookstore promotions as well, I will get to feature as many of you reading this as possible.
So time to get your tinsel on and I am really looking forward to promoting your books and your blogs over the next few weeks. I love this time of year and sharing it with you along with some fun is my goal…
Help me achieve that by emailing me on firstname.lastname@example.org