Debby Gies has been scouring the Internet for some funnies to share with you as my guest… D.G. Kaye Writer Blog and I have been delving into the archives for a quickie or two…..
Thanks again Debby you are doing a stand up job…...
Now for those Quickies…..
- One good turn gets most of the blankets.
- There are two kinds of pedestrians – the quick and the dead.
- Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
- Never lick a gift horse in the mouth.
- The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.
- If you want your spouse to listen and pay strict attention to every word you
say, talk in your sleep.
- Every morning is the dawn of a new error…..
- A flying saucer results when a nudist spills his coffee.
- A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.
- If at first you DO succeed, try not to look astonished!
- Diplomacy – the art of letting someone have your way.
- It’s not hard to meet expenses, they’re everywhere.
- Help Wanted: Telepath. You know where to apply.
- Budget: A method for going broke methodically.
- Shin: A device for finding furniture in the dark.
- A mouse trap, placed on top on of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep.
Thanks for dropping in and I hope you are leaving with a smile on your face… please feel free to share.. thanks Sally.
Donations are gratefully received… please send your favourite funnies to firstname.lastname@example.org