Debby Gies has been scouring the Internet for some funnies to share with you as my guest… D.G. Kaye Writer Blog and I have been delving into the archives for a joke or two..
Thanks again Debby you are hired…...
Now time for one of the jokes from my archives
Women versus Men . .
A group of women were at a seminar on how to live in a loving relationship with their husbands. They were asked the following questions:
1. “How many of you love your husband?”
All of them raised their hands.
2. “When was the last time you told your husband you loved him?”
Some said today, a few said yesterday, and others couldn’t remember.
They were told to take out their cell phones and text to their husbands: “I love you, sweetheart.”
They were then instructed to exchange phones with another woman and read aloud the message each received in response to their message.
Below are the replies. Do your best to keep a straight face! Or not!
1. Who the hell is this?
2. Eh, mother of my children, are you sick or what?
3. Yeah, and I love you too. What’s wrong?
4. What now? Did you crash the car again?
5. I don’t understand what you mean?
6. What the hell did you do now?
8. Don’t beat about the bush, just tell me how much you need?
9. Am I dreaming?
10. If you don’t tell me who this message is actually for, someone will die.
11. I thought we agreed you wouldn’t drink during the day.
12. Your mother is coming to stay with us, isn’t she?
Thanks for joining us today and if you enjoyed yourself, why not spread the laughter around.. thanks Sally