If you would like to know more about your fellow writers then blog awards are a great way to do that. Brigid Gallagher shares 7 facts about herself and nominates some familiar (including me) and new bloggers. Here is a snippet about Brigid and please head over to read the rest of her reveal….
The Versatile Blogger Award Nominated by Kim from I Tripped Over a Stone
Many thanks to Kim from http://www.itrippedoverastone.com for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award.
Kim suffers from Fibromyalgia and she always inspires me with her words of wisdom.
She has written The ShadowBoxer’s, Fighting Fibromyalgia, Your Personal Journal. which happens to be the first interactive journal about fibromyalgia ever published on Amazon.
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
- If you are nominated, Congratulations you have been awarded the Versatile blogger award!
- Thank the person who gave you the award and include a link to their blog.
- Select 10 -15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Seven things about me:
- Like Kim I suffer from Fibromyalgia. It has influenced my life since 2003, when I succumbed to a plethora of symptoms that were quite frightening. However, I have been very proactive, utilising lots of natural medicines, adapting my lifestyle and slowing down greatly.
find out the other six facts about Brigid that you might not have known..