And some more observations on life….
- Murphy’s Law of Lockers – If there are only 2 people in a locker room, they will have adjacent lockers.
- Law of Physical Surfaces -The chances of an open-faced jelly sandwich landing face down on a floor are directly correlated to the newness and cost of the carpet or rug.
- Law of Logical Argument – Anything is possible IF you don’t know what you are talking about.
- Law of Physical Appearance – If the clothes fit, they’re ugly.
- Law of Public Speaking – A closed mouth gathers no feet!
- Law of Commercial Marketing Strategy – As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it OR the store will stop selling it!
- Doctors’ Law – If you don’t feel well, make an appointment to go to the doctor, by the time you get there, you’ll feel better. But don’t make an appointment and you’ll stay sick.
- Law of Comparisons – Guns are a lot like parachutes, if you need one and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.
Thank you for dropping in and I hope you will be leaving with a smile on your face…thanks Sally