For those of you using Gutenberg, Hugh Roberts has a tutorial on how to add a slideshow to your blog via Jetpack if you are a .com user. Certainly would add some zing to your blog posts.
While I’m still experimenting using the new Gutenberg editor on WordPress, I’ve come across the ‘slideshow’ block which many people asked me about in one of my previous posts.
Today, I’m giving it a go and wanted to share with you how to create a slideshow on a blog post. Please note that this is for WordPress.Com users. It may be different for self-hosted bloggers.
- On the ‘draft post’ screen, click on the ‘add block’ symbol in the top left of your screen.
- A new menu will open.
- Look for the ‘Jetpack’ box and click in it to open it.
- When the box opens, look for the ‘slideshow’ block.
- Click on the ‘slideshow’ block.
- A new block will open.
- Either drag and drop the photos and images you want to add to your slideshow to the block, upload new ones, or select them from your WordPress…
View original post 210 more words