It is hot in Thailand at the moment.. but Carol Taylo has created some wonderful recipes that are perfect for the sizzling weather.. such at Thai Squid salad.. and a smoothie.. but I am still drawn to that crispy topped fish pie… bang goes the good intentions again…..
It has topped 40 degrees today and it is so hot…Too hot to eat I have drunk gallons of water…I am praying for some wind and rain a good tropical storm would be lovely…
When it is hot like this a lovely Squid salad goes down really nicely…I used to hate squid with a passion…..the only squid I had ever tasted was those squid rings in batter..fried to death and tasting like a rubber tyre…that is until my son bought his Thai girlfriend home and she introduced me to this amazing salad with the softest squid I have ever tasted. Doesn’t that just look amazing?
- 400 gm(14 oz) baby squid.
- 5 Spring Onions. (sliced)
- 5 sm shallots. ( thinly sliced)
- 20 cherry tomatoes. ( halved)
- half sm cucumber sliced and quartered.
- Coriander big bunch or again to taste…I like lots…(chop)
- Mint. ( optional)
- 1-3 birds Eye Chillies chopped( seeds…
View original post 1,634 more words