First Debby Gies shares some of the funnies on the subject of Thanksgiving that she has spotted…..D.G. Kaye Writer Blog is where you will find an archive full of wonderful posts across several subjects including writing tips, social issues and book reviews.
Today some things to be thankful for on the humour front.
My thanks to Debby for spotting these.. and please give her a round of applause.
Catch up with Debby’s Travel Column here every month: The Travel Column with D.G. Kaye
Now time for a joke from my archives.
Other small things to be thankful for..
- One good turn gets most of the blankets.
- There are two kinds of pedestrians – the quick and the dead.
- Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
- Never lick a gift horse in the mouth.
- The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.
- If you want your spouse to listen and pay strict attention to every word you
say, talk in your sleep.
- Every morning is the dawn of a new error…..
- A flying saucer results when a nudist spills his coffee.
- A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.
- If at first you DO succeed, try not to look astonished!
- Diplomacy – the art of letting someone have your way.
- It’s not hard to meet expenses, they’re everywhere.
- Help Wanted: Telepath. You know where to apply.
- Budget: A method for going broke methodically.
- Shin: A device for finding furniture in the dark.
- A mouse trap, placed on top on of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep.
We hope that you have enjoyed the funnies and we always love to receive your feedback.. thanks Debby and Sally.