The theme for this year’s party is ‘Just One Wish’. We are all familiar with the story of Cinderella and her Fairy Godmother, who was pretty liberal with that magic wand of hers and managed to turn a pumpkin into a golden carriage.
Unfortunately, she has long since retired and hung up her wand, but because I asked nicely (and she would like me to promote her memoir – The Prince Charmings I have Known!) she has agreed to allow you all one wish.
- Your wish can be for anything you like, for you, for someone close to you, real, imaginary, massive such as world peace (that might be a bit of a stretch for her) or something you wish you had done or said in the past.
- Humour is very welcome as it is tough for anyone to deny you anything if you make them laugh, and this particular Fairy Godmother has a very active funny bone.
- Her memory is not as sharp as it used to be, and her attention tends to wander, so I suggest you keep your wish to 100 words or less. I cannot guarantee that your wish will be fulfilled, however, putting it out there could produce magical results.
- My part of this is to fit in as many of your requests in as possible and so I suggest you get your wish in as quickly as you can.
- I will also do the usual addition of links to your Amazon Page if you are an author, blog as well as one of your main social media.
- There will be younger family members at the party, so please bear that in mind when submitting your wish, and the Fairy Godmother is not very worldly!
If you are a regular visitor to the blog I will have all your details and just need your ‘one wish’ in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If a new visitor then please include your blog or website, Amazon link if you have one and your main social media link to email@example.com.
I am not going to divulge my wish as I am currently in negotiation with the Fairy Godmother on that subject and will let you know at the party.
There will also be a running buffet of festive food, music and cocktails, both with alcohol and without.
There will also be some celebrities joining the party and make sure you are wearing your dancing shoes.
Looking forward to receiving your ‘One Wish’ as soon as possible.. thanks Sally.