Stevie Turner has been given the Blogger Recognition Award which is lovely to receive especially at this time of year… Stevie in turn has nominated quite a few people you will recognise.. including me.. so very honoured.. thanks Stevie and congratulations.
Thanks to Suzan Khoja at Magical Booklush for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award Ceremony:
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment (or pingback) on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
How My Blog Started:
I started this blog back in 2013 when I began writing novels. I find that blogging is one of the best ways to showcase my work and my writing style. I have also found many new friends in cyber world who are also writers. They offer support, many volunteer to be…
View original post 135 more words