For those of you who are looking for honest reviews…this might be the answer. Diana Peach recommends the Goodreads Reading Rounds and it sounds like an excellent way to not only have books to read but to receive reviews.. Please head over and get all the details. #recommended
Reviews are Important, right?
There are a fair number of posts on the internet about how to rustle up book reviews.
- We can add a plea to our author’s pages.
- We can give away copies of our books (with a disclaimer stating that a review is optional, of course).
- We can research top reviewers of books like ours, make lists, send emails, try not to be annoying.
- We can pay to add our books to lists where potential reviewers can download copies.
- We can hire marketing professionals.
- We can badger, beg, remind, reward, and ask nicely.
I browse the web once in a while, looking for the miracle formula.
You guessed it – I never find it.
However, I did find a Goodread’s Review Group and have participated several times in Reading Rounds. Their process is “Amazon Approved” because the reviews aren’t reciprocal. I actually like this no-fuss process. The…
View original post 462 more words