Firstly, with the results of sleuthing on the Internet are some funnies from Debby Gies followed by some jokes from Sally.
D.G. Writes is where you will find an archive full of wonderful posts across several subjects including writing tips, social issues and book reviews.
Thanks to Debby for finding this treasures… please give her a round of applause..
Check out Debby’s new series here on Smorgasbord D.G. Kaye Explores the Realms of Relationships 2020
And now a joke or two from Sally….stop me if you have heard them before….
Sid was told if he did not sell more toothbrushes he would be fired. One month later his sales record had soared and his manager called him in to explain the dramatic turnaround.
Sid explained that he had got tired of calling at pharmacies and had set up a little stall at the main train station with some crackers and a new dip.
‘Try my dip,’ he would say, and a constant stream of people did so. When they enquired about the ingredients of the dip, Sid told them: ‘Garlic and Chicken poop!’
They would go ‘Aaaargh!’ and spit it out.
Then Sid would say: ‘Would you like to buy a toothbrush?’
Some one liners…
- Two aerials meet on a roof – fall in love – get married. The ceremony was rubbish – but the reception was brilliant.
- Doc, I can’t stop singing the ‘Green Green Grass of Home’. He said: ‘That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome’. ‘Is it common?’I asked. ‘It’s not unusual’ he replied.
- I’m on a whiskey diet. I’ve lost three days already.
- A man walks into a bar with a roll of tarmac under his arm and says: ”Pint please, and one for the road.”
- I went to the doctors the other day and I said, ‘Have you got anything for wind?’ So he gave me a kite.
- My mother-in-law fell down a wishing well, I was amazed, I never knew they worked.
- I saw this bloke chatting up a cheetah; I thought, ”He’s trying to pull a fast one”.
- I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn’t find any.
- A jump-lead walks into a bar. The barman says ”I’ll serve you, but don’t start anything”
- Slept like a log last night…….. Woke up in the fireplace.
- A priest, a rabbi and a vicar walk into a bar. The barman says, ”Is this some kind of joke?”
- A sandwich walks into a bar. The barman says ”Sorry we don’t serve food in here”
Thanks for dropping in today and we hope you are leaving with a smile on your face..thanks Debby and Sally.