Welcome to laughter lines with some fun from around the web from Debby Gies and a joke or two to make you smile from Sally.
Check out Debby’s column here on Smorgasbord D.G. Kaye Explores the Realms of Relationships 2020
Now something from Sally’s Archives
Some more one liners…
- Two aerials meet on a roof – fall in love – get married. The ceremony was rubbish – but the reception was brilliant.
- Doc, I can’t stop singing the ‘Green Green Grass of Home’. He said: ‘That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome’. ‘Is it common?’I asked. ‘It’s not unusual’ he replied.
- I’m on a whiskey diet. I’ve lost three days already.
- A man walks into a bar with a roll of tarmac under his arm and says: ”Pint please, and one for the road.”
- I went to the doctors the other day and I said, ‘Have you got anything for wind?’ So he gave me a kite.
- My mother-in-law fell down a wishing well, I was amazed, I never knew they worked.
- I saw this bloke chatting up a cheetah; I thought, ”He’s trying to pull a fast one”.
- I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn’t find any.
- A jump-lead walks into a bar. The barman says ”I’ll serve you, but don’t start anything”
- Slept like a log last night…….. Woke up in the fireplace.
- A priest, a rabbi and a vicar walk into a bar. The barman says, ”Is this some kind of joke?”
- A sandwich walks into a bar. The barman says ”Sorry we don’t serve food in here”
Thanks for visiting us today and we hope you are leaving with a smile on your face.. thanks Debby and Sally.