Firstly, with the results of previous sleuthing on the Internet are some funnies from Debby Gies followed by some jokes from Sally.
D.G. Writes is where you will find an archive full of wonderful posts across several subjects including writing tips, social issues and book reviews.
And then there is the joy of family at the dinner table….
Thanks to Debby for finding these treasures… please give her a round of applause..
Check out Debby’s series here on Smorgasbord D.G. Kaye Explores the Realms of Relationships 2020
Now for a joke or two from Sally
Some small things to be thankful for..
- One good turn gets most of the blankets.
- There are two kinds of pedestrians – the quick and the dead.
- Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
- Never lick a gift horse in the mouth.
- The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.
- If you want your spouse to listen and pay strict attention to every word you
say, talk in your sleep.
- Every morning is the dawn of a new error…..
- A flying saucer results when a nudist spills his coffee.
- A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.
- If at first you DO succeed, try not to look astonished!
- Diplomacy – the art of letting someone have your way.
- It’s not hard to meet expenses, they’re everywhere.
- Help Wanted: Telepath. You know where to apply.
- Budget: A method for going broke methodically.
- Shin: A device for finding furniture in the dark.
- A mouse trap, placed on top on of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep.
Thanks for dropping in today and we hope you are leaving with a smile on your face..thanks Debby and Sally.